Butterflies have deep symbolism throughout many cultures. The most obvious of course would be metamorphosis. Through the life cycle of a butterfly they transform from larvae, to caterpillar to beautiful butterfly. In Christian tradition the butterfly is a symbolism of rebirth, resurrection, new beginnings and the start of something beautiful. They are especially popular around Easter. Butterflies are also loved by many people for their colorful wings, diverse shapes and symbolism! If you are looking some great Free Butterfly Svg for your projects, let’s come with freesvgfilescricut
This Free Butterfly Svg, Autism Mom Svg, Autism Awareness Svg can be used for anything you can imagine… Be Creative! You can print, edit, cut and more! Some ways to use this file include: Scrapbooking, T-shirts, Vinyl Cutting, Signs, Pillows, Card making, Graphics for cards and so much more!
With this Free Butterfly Svg, Autism Mom Svg, Autism Awareness Svg, you get:
- 1 SVG file – For Cricut Explore, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Suite, Inkscape, Corel Draw, and more.
- 1 DXF file – For Silhouette users, this format can be opened with the free software version of the Silhouette.
- 1 EPS file – For Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw, and more.
- 1 PNG file – (300dpi High Resolution) Transparent Background.
Terms & License
- This file is for personal use only. In order to use this file for commercial purposes, you need to obtain a commercial license
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted, and added.
- Digital use of the files is strictly prohibited.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page
Download your file now
If you find this post helpful, please give us a share or pin!
Thank you and have a nice day!